Tuesday, June 29, 2010

At the Cabin




















This past Saturday was my parents 50th wedding anniversary so my brother, sister, and I rented a cabin by a lake for a three-day family weekend.  Happily, our entire family was able to come including my son and daughter and their spouses, we had a wonderful weekend. 

My daughter-in-law does photo restoration so she restored a photo we had of their wedding day and gave it to them as a gift.  My parents have set such a wonderful example for their family, I couldn't have asked for better parents.

I can only hope I have set such an example for my children.  Here they are in the center of the photo with their spouses.

The weekend gave us lots of time to visit around a campfire.  It was so good to spend time with my sister and her husband from Washington state.

There was time spent in the lake and walks amongst the thick foliage that is northern Minnesota.